Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Mountains


During the past three months I have been able to spend some time at the mountains. It all begin in July when I went on a mission trip to Nicaragua(first picture). We will able to observe beautiful mountain ranges all over the area where we were serving.
Then a week after I returned, Jack and I headed up to Ridgecrest, NC(picture 2). I LOVE Ridgecrest. My favorite part of being there is to get up early and head to the prayer garden. I love the waterfalls, flowers, and beauty of the area.
My last trip was to Portland, OR, to visit Jessica, Ryan, and Titus. Jessica and I went to Multnomah Falls and hiked up part of the mountain. What an amazing site!
I have developed such a love for the mountains. The fresh air and beauty of the mountains reminds me of our Creator. If earth is this beautiful under the curse of sin, HEAVEN MUST BE OUT OF THIS WORLD!!



No comments:

Post a Comment