Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas cards

Christmas cards in the Moore family have come in many different forms. Sometimes it was a Christmas letter explaining what our year looked like. Others times a poem, picture or a simple Merry Christmas Hello. Sometimes they came a bit early, while other years they came a little late. I think as long as I can remember.. they came!

This year, shutterfly's adorable cards peeked my interest. Their quality is great and the fact that they can come right to my door ensures they may actually make it out this year. There are so many different styles and I did not have a hard time finding multiple ones I liked. I think so many are cute, but here are my favorites. Can you imagine a slew of grandkids on the front of this card with their Mimi and Papa on the end? I can!

Here are the favorites..





Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment